Date: 24 to 26 June 2019
Venue: MySpace 2 @ MITEC
We are proud to introduce the EPC-SUMMIT™ 2019, to gather though leaders, professionals and industry players in South East Asia. The summit is focused on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects and the rise of the fourth industrial revolution.
We aim to address the following questions:
- How is technology changing the landscape of EPC Projects in South East Asia?
- Will risk factors change and what is the impact to the project contracts?
- Can we benefit from the Internet of things in substantial and tough engineering projects?
- What is the role of sustainability in EPC Projects?
- Are we ready for Industry 4.0 and when is Industry 5.0 coming?
- When & How the project manager and his leadership be replaced by AI?
- How far along the 4th industrial revolution is our industry?
- What challenges might we face with new technologies and how could we cope?
- When is Industry 5.0 coming and what impactwould it haveon the EPC projects in Malaysia as well as in South East Asia?
These are among the questions we will discuss and gain insights from distinguished speakers from the field and from the finest universities around the world. The twoday summit will give you answers to your project management questions including topics like BIM, AI, Internet of Things, BlockChain, 5G and high-tech tools available in the market. The tech discussion is blended with procurement, leadership and sustainability topics and a special Gala Dinner with IPMA AWARDS.
You will experience a unique networking and media event with professional leaders from the EPC Project field from all over South East Asia. The EPC-SUMMIT™ is about sharing, learning and lookout for trends and how the future will be shaped with the current and new technology. We will include the sustainable development goals from UNGC and discuss what impact we can expect from it. And, regarding yourself, what will be your best leadership approach for the coming years with this industrial revolution and the new generations joining the project team.
Find out more at:
Participation & Sponsorship:
Please kindly contact our Project Manager:
Pronob Das (HP: +601 4253 5933 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)