$3.1 billion to Oman’s economy from Foreign tourists

$3.1 billion to Oman’s economy from Foreign tourists

In 2018, foreign tourists contributed to $3.1 billion to Oman’s economy.

The Government has allocated massive investments to establish hotels, hotel apartments, tourist resorts and restaurants to satisfy the tourism demand in the Sultanate. The diversification efforts are predicted to generate additional 50,000 employment opportunities in the next decade.

The growing number of tourists visiting the sultanate indicated that around 68% of the total money spent will be on leisure activities while the remaining 32% accounts for business spending. The Sultanate has also undertaken initiatives to promote foreign investment.

Attend OEC 2019 to learn how to leverage trending digital technology & concepts to keep up with the changing global dynamics.

OEC 2019 is the most innovative #ecommerce and #digitaltransformation conference in the #middleeast

is taking place in Oman, with one focus “EVERYTHING ONLINE”.

OEC 2019 will provide opportunities to discuss challenges in real time while revealing high level information regarding national objective and regulatory framework enhancing transparency, reliability and consistence for the entire #business community.

To know more:

Follow on:
LinkedIn: OEC2019
Twitter: OEC 2019

oman #muscat #investments #tourism #travel # conferences #technology #oec #oec2019

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *