Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019
An exhibition on investment immigration and international high-end real estate
The Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019 is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held 16 and 17 January 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai, India.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (16 January), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (17 January).
Exhibitors and attendees
The event will bring together high-end real estate market professionals. Our visitors include private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale properties, international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
- Prominent immigration companies, including Henley& Partners and CS Global Partners;
- Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and Knight Frank;
- Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
- As of 2018, total HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals) wealth worldwide amounted to US $70 trillion. India has 218,600 HNWIs, who collectively control US $877 billion.
- As of 2017, more than 17 million Indian immigrants were residing abroad.
- Indians favor the UAE as an immigration destination. More than 3.5 million Indian nationals reside in the Emirates.
- 2 million Indian immigrants reside in the USA.
- In 2013-2014, Indians invested more than US $5.8 billion in residential properties in the USA.
- Indians prefer property investments in Singapore, New York, Dubai, and London.
- In London, of buyers of properties worth US $1 million or more, 3% are Indian nationals.
The conference will cover a range of topics, including immigration, acquisition of upmarket real estate overseas, and personal financial consulting. Attendees will have the opportunity to get their questions answered by our professional partners and receive bespoke advice from acknowledged and reputable industry experts.
Please follow the link to view the photo and video gallery.
Tickets can be purchased on the official website. For more information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 335 581 11.